- This event has passed.
Skill School: How to Double Your Results with Half the Content
January 27 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- This is a hybrid event with an option to attend virtually. The Zoom link is included in the event confirmation email and will also be resent via email the day of the event
- Coffee and snacks will be provided
Smart marketers know that consumers educate themselves before wanting to talk to a sales rep – and content is the most effective way to do that. However, keeping up with the creation and distribution of new content can feel like a tall order – wearing out even the most productive marketing teams.
What if you could create less and still get the same results?
In this session, content marketing and B2B strategist Ali Schwanke will share the common frameworks she uses with her company and clients to do just that for written, video, and audio content across social and digital platforms for companies of all sizes.
Key Learning Takeaways
- Learn what types of content should be run through this framework and how to get started
- Discover a number of easy tools and resources you can use
- Put this framework into action with redistribute one piece of content for your organization (leave with some specific assets and strategies!)
Ali Schwanke is the founder of Simple Strat, a Diamond HubSpot solutions partner and B2B content marketing agency. She’s also the co-host of HubSpot Hacks, the unofficial YouTube channel for HubSpot tutorials with more than 1M views and over 15,000 subscribers.
Ali is a sought-after speaker, marketing advisor, and podcast guest about HubSpot, marketing strategy and driving leads and awareness through content across multiple platforms. Audiences appreciate her no-BS approach and her keen ability to bring fresh ideas and strategies to marketing and sales teams.
A past-president of the Lincoln chapter of the American Marketing Association, Ali also serves as a trusted advisor for Vistage International and a marketing mentor for the Gener8 Accelerator Network. In her spare time, you can find her running or watching her boys play sports. Ali lives in Lincoln with her family and a house full of pets.