Marketing Coordinator – NEBCO, Inc.
Founded in 1908, NEBCO, Inc. is a fourth-generation, family-owned and operated business with more than 1,100 employees and 50 locations throughout Nebraska. NEBCO supplies the construction industry with ready mixed concrete and concrete-related materials. The NEBCO group of companies are also active in road construction, traffic control, mining, real estate development and management and construction surety bonding. The company owns a short line railroad, as well as Quarry Oaks Golf Club and the Lincoln Saltdogs baseball team.
NEBCO has grown to become one of Nebraska’s most diversified and successful privately-owned businesses. For more information about NEBCO, visit, www.nebcoinc.com.
This position works on a wide range of marketing projects for NEBCO Companies in the construction, real estate, golf, and baseball industries. The position combines marketing, photography, and social media skills to enhance NEBCO’s 25+ companies’ social media presence, produce website content, and transform idea into marketing collateral across print, broadcast, and digital platforms.
Must abide by Company Safety Program and Policies, while performing duties safely. Consistent and reliable attendance is required, hybrid work schedule available.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assist in the development and maintenance of a cohesive identity conforming to Company branding standards.
- Transform ideas into content (written, graphic, photography, etc.) across all media – including print, broadcast, and digital.
- Produce compelling written and visual content strategically aligned with the overall brand-marketing plan and promotional calendar.
- Create, deploy, and execute a dynamic social media presence that creates tractable results.
- Assist with the day-to-day activities necessary to produce and deliver Web content to 25+ company websites.
- Capture Marketing and advertising photographs. Assist by organizing photo database in an efficient manner.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business, or related discipline; and
- 3 years working experience; or
- an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Valid Driver’s License
Skills and Abilities
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite which includes Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Acrobat as well as Adobe Creative Cloud, and photography postproduction.
- Experience in the Microsoft Office Applications, including Word and Excel.
- Experience with and understanding of social media platforms and any emerging and relevant platforms required, including but not limited to YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn both as a marketer and as a user.
- May be required to work overtime or irregular hours on short notice to meet business demands.
- Retirement Plans
- PAID Holidays
- Insurance Benefits
- Wellness Program – with the opportunity to earn five additional days off.
- PAID Time Off
- On the Job Training
Condition of Employment
Candidate is required to meet the above qualifications, task frequency and PPE requirements. Approval of pre-employment reference & background checks, and post offer drug/alcohol testing with fit for employment screening (if required) are conditions of employment.