Marketing Ops Specialist – Firespring
Looking for your chance to make a real impact?
Firespring, Nebraska’s first Certified B Corporation®, is looking for an amazing human to join our team. We’re known for providing marketing, printing and strategic guidance to thousands of brands, businesses and nonprofits in all 50 states and all over the world. Our mission is to accelerate client prosperity so we collectively do more good.
Please let us know if this position sounds like your dream job.
Are you a serious, direct and analytical person comfortable taking the lead. Do you consider yourself adept at working independently and do you prefer roles that benefit from the existence of a process to drive strong outcomes? Would people describe you as serious and highly reliable? Are you known for your ability to execute with a high degree of expediency and accuracy?
Firespring is on the hunt for a multi-talented go-getter to coordinate and implement various aspects of our sales and marketing programs such as proposal writing, email marketing, product collateral and website content.
This person will also track campaigns in Salesforce and provide reports on results. If you get excited about learning, overcoming challenges, and executing tactics at a high level, then please read on.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Maintain and update marketing websites.
- Optimize existing acquisition marketing tactics.
- Assist marketing team in implementation of marketing strategies including webinars, trade shows, digital and email campaigns, social media, blog, SEO/SEM, etc.
- Work closely with the sales team to create proposals, presentations and RFP responses.
- Execute our marketing email campaigns and corresponding landing pages.
- Leverage various software platforms to enable the solutions team to drive conversions.
- Monitor and triage inbound leads. Create tasks for the appropriate team member.
- Gather and prepare reports for marketing campaigns results and other key metrics.