Marketing Coordinator – Sinclair Hille Architects
Sinclair Hille Architects has an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated, experienced Marketing Coordinator to join our team.
Sinclair Hille Architects provides a creative, collaborative, and fun working environment with opportunities for growth and advancement. We encourage and support professional development learning opportunities and offer competitive salaries and benefits.
The Marketing Coordinator will be a member of the firm’s two-person marketing team and will work directly with the Business Development and Marketing Manager. Working within our existing brand framework the Marketing Coordinator will assist with coordination and production of written proposals and marketing collateral materials including graphics, writing, editing/proofreading, and production. This position requires the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, while multi-tasking.
- Graphically design and coordinate the preparation of proposals, rough draft through final layout & production, including coordination with technical staff, partner and subconsultant firms.
- Champion, refine, and maintain brand identity guidelines and the firm’s graphic system across marketing and project teams.
- Assist with writing, editing and proofreading.
- Database maintenance and organization including project descriptions, staff resumes, and digital images / photography.
- Support interview and presentation preparation with hard copy print and electronic graphics.
- Create, maintain, and update marketing collateral templates, including brochures, direct mail, advertising, Christmas card/gift giving and promotional program graphics.
- Maintain website and social media accounts.
- Creativity to graphically design and develop compelling marketing and advertising materials to set Sinclair Hille apart from the competition.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to articulate clearly with graphic design promotional materials, public relations, and advertising.
- Excellent interpersonal skills for representing the firm in public, during events and participation in trade shows.
- Attention to accuracy and detail. Responsible for the overall quality of work produced.
- Project management experience and time-management skills for juggling numerous time-sensitive projects simultaneously.
- Strong work ethic and highly organized, with ability to communicate, multi-task, and work under deadline pressure.
- Proficient computer skills for generating reports, viewing marketing metrics, extracting data and sharing this information with other team members in project updates.
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite products including, InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator and Web site development
We offer competitive compensation packages including health insurance and a 401(k) salary deferral plan as well a mentoring and professional growth opportunities.
Send a resume to email@example.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $46,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Education: Bachelor’s (Required)