Account Manager, Channel Partnerships – StackAdapt
StackAdapt is a self-serve advertising platform that specializes in multi-channel solutions including native, display, video, connected TV, audio and in-game ads. We empower hundreds of digitally-focused companies to deliver outcomes and exceptional campaign performance everyday. StackAdapt was founded with a vision to be more than an advertising platform, it’s a hub of innovation, imagination and creativity.
Reporting to the Manager of Client Services, you will play an integral role in both the pre- and post-sales client relations and lifecycle as it relates to user adoption of the StackAdapt platform, regular client communications and campaign management. In addition, you will work closely with your Channel Partnerships Account Executives as the technical voice when selling the value of the StackAdapt Platform as well as advise, design and help execute on simple to complex campaign setup strategies to meet a variety of KPI’s and universal business goals. A successful AM at StackAdapt must have a strong understanding of our clients’ business objectives, and the ability to proactively communicate how new StackAdapt features and solutions can maximize the customer’s campaign ROI.
StackAdapt is a Remote First company, we are open to candidates located anywhere in the US for this position.
What you’ll be doing:
- Act as the main point of contact for your portfolio of clients, supporting managed and self-serve users, understanding their goals and resolving any issues
- Ensure client campaigns are successful by regularly reporting to the client on their business/campaign goals, providing strategic solutions/recommendations and optimizations to meet identified KPIs
- Set up/traffic advertising campaigns on StackAdapt Advertising DSP, including third party tag implementation and pixel creation/troubleshooting
- Participate in the identification of any potential opportunities to improve services such as the development of tools, procedures and reports aimed to increase efficiency
- In-person and virtual meetings, presentations, Quarterly Business Reviews and training/education
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Real Time Bidding/programmatic expertise (DSP, Ad Network)
- Experience running Google Ad Words, Facebook Ads or executed through a DSP as a self-serve user
- Proven success in managing client relationships and assisting in growing revenue
- The ability to grasp and communicate technical concepts and platform-based knowledge
- Flexibility to travel occasionally to meet with clients within their region
- Competitive salary + commissions
- 401K matching
- 3 weeks vacation + 3 personal care days + 1 Culture & Belief day + birthdays off
- Access to a comprehensive mental health care platform
- Full benefits from day one of employment
- Work from home reimbursements
- Optional global WeWork membership for those who want a change from their home office
- Robust training and onboarding program
- Coverage and support of personal development initiatives (conferences, courses, etc)
- Access to StackAdapt programmatic courses and certifications to support continuous learning
- Mentorship opportunities with industry leaders
- An awesome parental leave policy
- A friendly, welcoming, and supportive culture
- Our social and team events!