Account Executive (West) – StackAdapt
StackAdapt is a self-serve advertising platform that specializes in multi-channel solutions including native, display, video, connected TV, audio and in-game ads. We empower hundreds of digitally-focused companies to deliver outcomes and exceptional campaign performance everyday. StackAdapt was founded with a vision to be more than an advertising platform, it’s a hub of innovation, imagination and creativity.
The AE role is a combination of sales activities and customer relationship management. Reporting to the Sales Director, you’ll be responsible for both growing existing business and closing new programmatic advertising revenue from agencies and brands. A successful AE must have a clear understanding of the client’s long-term business objectives and seek partnership opportunities to further grow the client’s business with StackAdapt. You’ll work closely with StackAdapt Account Managers to grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new campaign strategies and solutions to clients, and building strong relationships.
StackAdapt is a remote first company. We are open to candidates located anywhere in the Western Region of the US for this position.
What you’ll be doing:
- Identifying, pitching, and closing platform sales deals with local agencies and brands
- Working closely with management/product teams to get products specified and built
- Manage existing client relations and seek account growth opportunities
- Working with your dedicated StackAdapt Account Manager to grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new campaign strategies and solutions to clients, and building strong relationships
- Working alongside our in-house Business Development team who will qualify inbound leads and to pass warm leads your way
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Digital advertising sales experience – programmatic is a plus!
- Utilized various CRM tools to build a robust pipeline and ensured ongoing client satisfaction, renewal and opportunity discovery
- Experience building client pitch decks (and the associated research) to close new business
- Track record of success in a quota carrying environment
- Ability to grasp and communicate technical concepts and platform-based knowledge
- Willing to travel occasionally to meet with clients within their region
- Highly competitive salary + commission structure
- RRSP/401K matching
- 3 weeks vacation + 3 personal care days + 1 Culture & Belief day + birthdays off
- Access to a comprehensive mental health care platform
- Full benefits from day one of employment
- Work from home reimbursements
- Optional global WeWork membership for those who want a change from their home office
- Robust training and onboarding program
- Coverage and support of personal development initiatives (conferences, courses, etc)
- Access to StackAdapt programmatic courses and certifications to support continuous learning
- An awesome parental leave policy
- A friendly, welcoming, and supportive culture
- Our social and team events!