Senior Designer - Foundation for Educational Services (Posted 11/28)
Senior Designer - FES Why Join Us?
At FES, we hire the most talented people for our teams. We have a passion to provide support to communities and nonprofit organizations so they can succeed in fulfilling their missions. We support those who serve others!
What you’ll do!
As a Senior Designer, you will:
- Provide creative design solutions for four in-house brands (FES, SOCS, EducationQuest and NSLP/Inceptia). Solutions primarily include printed promotional material, web pages, digital ads, mobile app screens, emails, and presentations.
- Provide creative design solutions for external clients. Solutions include as above, plus logos for new brands, graphics for video animations, billboards, etc.
- Serve as project manager for multiple projects, collaborate with in-house and external clients, and act as liaison with production of outsourced printing jobs.
What You’ll Need!
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) from four-year College or university with emphasis in communications, graphic design or related field with six+ years related experience; an Associate’s Degree in graphic design or related field with eight+ years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- MUST have excellent design skills with demonstrated creativity and attention-to-detail using Adobe Creative Suite applications. Superstar written and verbal communication skills.
- Prefer expertise in UX/UI (website and app) design for mobile, tablet, and desktop resolutions.
- Familiarity with current trends in social media and/or video marketing trends a major plus.
- Holding industry-recognized certifications in design, code, or a drone pilot’s license are a plus.
- Well-developed team skills, unquestioned integrity, and the experience, confidence and presence to effectively handle interpersonal relationships and sensitive issues.
- Strong work ethic, organizational skills, with a high attention to detail.
- Successful completion of a background investigation is required.
What We Offer!
- Support. We’ll provide a positive environment and provide you the tools for success.
- A fun Casual Work Environment.
- We value a Work Life Balance.
- We reward candidates by offering competitive pay.
- Benefits! (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and two retirement benefits with a 100% 401(k) match!)
- Want to continue your education? We can help with that! We offer tuition reimbursement up to $5,250 per calendar year.
- Ready for a vacation? Well, you are in luck! We provide employees with 10 paid holidays and 15 days of vacation.
Who We Are!
FES is a nonprofit foundation that provides support to communities and nonprofit organizations so they can focus on fulfilling their missions. For over 30 years, FES has served the needs of those who serve their communities such as hospitals, schools, and other nonprofit organizations. We help these organizations with a professional image and promotion, with IT security, and with setting up their networks or their websites. Our mission is to help you focus on yours.
Our experience gives us a unique understanding of the needs of the non-profit community along with the ability to develop time-saving, cost-effective solutions. We're here to help. Our goal is to simplify life for the clients we serve.
If you are interested in joining one of our mission-driven teams, apply today and submit your resume, cover letter on our ADP WorkforceNow site at https://bit.ly/2zjfJlE or send via email to email@example.com. Please include a portfolio of your past work. Visit our website at www.fes.org.
FES takes affirmative action to insure that applicants with job related qualifications are employed and employees are treated when employed without regard to their race, color, religious creed, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, intellectual disability, mental disability or physical disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer