Motion Designer - Swanson Russell (Posted 3/20/19)
We are looking for a Motion Designer to join our Motion Graphics team at Swanson Russell!
The Motion Designer works with our Creative team to edit and produce motion/video concept ideas for product branding, promotion and advertising for Swanson Russell’s nationwide client base.
The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced, innovative work environment. You will have strong problem solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication.
Qualified candidates will have a college degree in fine arts, graphic design or related degree and a minimum of 1-2 years of motion and/or video editing experience. An online motion reel that exhibits both editing and design range, creative thinking and attention to detail is key to this position.
The candidate must have:
- Excellent technical skills and a command of all aspects of post-production including, editing, CGI/VFX, color grading, compositing, green screen, retouching, format conversion, encoding, sound production, sound recording, sound sweetening, sound design, compression, mastering and media management
- In-depth working knowledge and proficiency of animation and design software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and Adobe Premiere (Cinema 4D experience is a plus)
- Experience editing videos to include sound effects, dialogue music and other sound elements
- A well-rounded design sensibility and knowledge of typography
- Experience creating storyboards and style frames
- Experience working with existing design style and brand standards