Social Media Coordinator - Transformation Marketing (Posted 9/14)
We are the Bean Team and we're looking for a team member who has super experience creating and analyzing social media campaigns, who is passionate about marketing and has the insight to create amazing campaigns for a diverse group of clients! So, bring your big, creative, and fresh ideas to our super-team of marketing experts and find a place that will allow you to grow your skills, contribute to a rapidly growing company and make a difference in the marketing campaigns of our devoted clients.
Learn more and apply here: https://transformationmarketing.com/join-the-bean-team/
- Write creative and optimized content for several different platforms- including social platforms, blogs and email campaigns that will engage a target audience
- Analyze the success of each campaign and be able to build upon the positive and improve where needed in a timely fashion
- Create optimized content in written form as well as creative use of optimized graphics/images
- Manage projected hours and goals
Must have Qualities:
- Uber creative
- A "Count me in, coach" type of team player attitude
- Roll up your sleeves and dive in approach to self-motivation
- Able to not only speak English, but engage people using it correctly, diversely and creatively
- Have a brain like a sponge that lives in a steel trap. AKA- ability to learn and retain information
- Able to apply common sense and logic for the greater good of our company and clients
Knowledge of the following platforms required (or need to be learned):
- Social Media Platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, Snap Chat, and LinkedIn
- Email Blast Systems such as Campaign Monitor, Mail Chimp, and Constant Contact
- Blog Sites such as WordPress and Joomla
- Google Adwords and Analytics
- SEO Best Practices
- Entry level knowledge of photoshop helpful but not required
- Willingness to learn new platforms as they come is a MUST
Benefits of Working for TM:
- Opportunity to grow within the company.
- Every role is a big role in our small company. Your voice will be heard, your opinion will be considered, and your creativity will be vital.
- Work with a passionate and talented team where we encourage growth, learning, and teamwork.
- Monthly lunches and team activities.
- Opportunity to go full time in future if desired.
We are a team of creative and dedicated marketers with a passion for delivering results to our clients. Each team member is valued as they possess talents that contribute to our overall team's strength and therefore the quality of work we promise our clients. We expect each employee to be self-motivated and to take ownership of their role. We love to infuse new ideas to our proven marketing methods.