Project Manager - Simple Strat (Posted 10/25)
Want to make a big impact in a growing company? Simple Strat is hiring a project manager!
The project manager is the linchpin to projects that drive results. You’ll serve a crucial role in keeping our team focused on the right things at the right time as we grow with our clients.
As a project manager, you will work with account strategists and creatives to determine workload, establish timelines, and keep projects on track as we work towards our clients’ goals.
Primary responsibilities include project planning, resource allocation, team coordination, traffic management, and PM software setup and training. Strong analytical and organizational skills are required.
SPECIFIC ACTIVITIES INCLUDE:
- Keeping projects on track, on time, and on budget
- Analyzing and managing ongoing resource utilization
- Leading daily standup meetings and weekly account meetings to address upcoming workload and resource needs
- Actively engaging the entire team in regards to deliverables and timeline expectations to support a balanced workload for the company
- Translating marketing plans and campaign briefs into actionable project plans with talent assignments and milestones
- Training employees regarding PM processes
- At least 2 years of experience as a project manager in a tech, marketing, or software environment
- Basic understanding of production processes for marketing-related projects, including web, print, digital, and social
- Extraordinary organization and planning skills, with high attention to detail
- Experience with inbound marketing and/or HubSpot preferred but not required
- High level of emotional intelligence
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to stay calm and perform under pressure
- Fast-learner with demonstrated success in a fast-paced environment
This is a full-time role with flexible hours.
Salary: Up to $45,000 based on experience and skillset
Simple Strat is the marketing agency for companies that are serious about growth. By leveraging a proprietary strategy and planning process, we establish a roadmap to increase qualified leads and close more sales.
Our office is located in the Historic Haymarket in downtown Lincoln overlooking 8th and P Streets. Employees enjoy unlimited vacation, a technology allowance, and ongoing career education and development. We’re a fast-growing company with a culture of hard work and creative freedom.
To get a glimpse at what it’s like to work at our company, along with a behind the scenes glimpse at what we’re up to, check out our Instagram profile.