Marketing Coordinator - Zillow Group (Posted 11/7)
Marketing Coordinator, Zillow Group
About the team
Finding your dream home is only the first step in the home-buying process. On the Zillow Group Mortgages team, we are building products to help educate and empower people through the process of financing their home. This role will partner closely with other teams across the organization including product & sales. Each member of the team works strategically as well as tactically, rolling up their sleeves to help move quickly and get things done. You’ll have the opportunity to make a big impact, quickly, and enable others to do the same.
About the role
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our growing Zillow Group Mortgages team. This role focuses on developing and executing marketing events, content, and campaigns that connect key B2B lender audiences to our mortgage software and lender advertising products from our Mortech and Zillow Group Mortgages brands.
The Marketing Coordinator will work across multiple functions and teams to ensure continued success in coordination, content, development, and production of in-market events, social media, and other digital channels/platforms.
What You’ll Do:
- Coordinate and execute in-market events and tradeshows to drive prospect engagement and new customer acquisition
- Coordinate and develop marketing campaigns across multiple social media platforms to drive customer acquisition, retention, upsell and new feature adoption
- Develop new product messaging opportunities and customer value propositions that stand out across multiple marketing channels
- Create, map, and implement appropriate messaging journey with a constant eye on fine-tuning
- Who you are
- 2+ years coordinating and developing successful customer acquisition and engagement programs through events and social media
- Experience in event coordination
- Copywriting and content editing experience
- Experience with SEM
- Strength in building relationships and effective communication with varied internal and external audiences
- Superb attention to detail, personal organization, and project management abilities
- You thrive in a fast-paced, results-driven environment
- You are a self-starter, proactive, and have a strong desire to learn
Get to know us
Zillow Group houses a portfolio of the largest and most vibrant real estate and home-related brands on the web and mobile. Our mission is to build the largest, most trusted and vibrant home-related marketplace in the world.
Zillow Group is owned, fueled and grown by innovators who help people make better, smarter decisions around all things home. We encourage one another at every level, and our efforts are supported by employee-driven, world-class benefits that enable us to enjoy our lives outside the office while building fulfilling careers that impact millions of individuals every day.
Zillow Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.