Marketing and Lead Generation Specialist - Commercial Investment Properties (Posted 5/15)
The Marketing and Lead Generation Specialist is responsible for overseeing all advertising and marketing efforts that focus on lead generation for CIP’s apartment communities. This position manages all media buying, advertisements, and search and PPC campaigns. The person in this position works with the marketing department team members to develop email campaign, direct mail, property signage, trade show and company event strategies and execution. This position reports to the Director of Marketing and Training. To apply, please visit www.rentCIP.com/careers.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Lead the execution, management and strategy for all digital lead generation campaigns such as search, PPC, and other media placements.
- Manage ILS (Internet Listing Service) media placements on Apartments.com, Zillow, and other vendors. Manage vendor relationships, contract, and invoicing details with those third parties.
- Work with leadership to determine marketing budgets and adjust advertising accordingly; Make recommendations to leadership on ad and budget changes.
- Lead web and lead generation analytics reporting efforts; Make critical decisions based off reporting.
- Work to proactively adjust campaigns and advertising spend in anticipation for market and prospective buying changes.
- Identify and strategize advertising plans for newly developed and acquired communities.
- Manage and strategize reputation management program, creating campaigns to increase reputation and enhance online reputation.
- Provide training to community teams and CIP team members on lead acquisition strategies, software and reporting.
- Lead execution and planning of lead generating community events, such as the Parade of Apartments.
- Be a subject matter expert in the customer’s buying journey, multifamily trends and market research.
- Monitor data analytics such as Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Google Ads, CRM reporting, and others to determine effectiveness of lead generation strategy.
- Utilize project management software to track ongoing tasks and projects.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use their hands and fingers, talk or hear, and see. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Proficiency with search, SEM, advertising and media buying and placements.
- Demonstrable experience with SEO, Google Ads, Facebook Ad, and Google Analytics.
- Strong reporting abilities including ability to read numbers to develop thorough understanding of data, turning that data into actionable items.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills required.
- Strong analytical skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable in learning industry-specific technological tools and eager to become an expert.
- You thrive on working independently, are able to identify organizational needs quickly, take initiative on projects, and love to work in team environment. You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and industry.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite and project management tools preferred.
- Experience in the multifamily industry or with Yardi software a plus, but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, public relations, or relevant field; at least three years of related experience and/or training.
- Ability to travel: 5-10%
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to inside office conditions. The employee is occasionally exposed chemicals associated with the laser jet printer. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.