HR & Talent Acquisition Specialist - Swanson Russell (Posted 11/28)
HR & TALENT ACQUISITION SPECIALIST – SWANSON RUSSELL
Swanson Russell is looking for an HR & Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our Human Resources team. Position is responsible for managing several HR related services including talent acquisition; employment law compliance; and performance management. May also actively support policy development and implementation, employee engagement and retention.
- Responsible for managing and maintaining agency-wide talent acquisition sourcing strategy where you are responsible for the entire recruitment life-cycle; specifically, the talent acquisition process, ATS, and community outreach events.
- Manage and conduct new hire onboarding and internal training on HR processes and programs.
- Supports management with compliance of all areas of employment law.
- Assists in managing employee engagement initiatives.
- Leads the performance management process.
- Assists in developing new HR policies, practices and procedures.
- Support other HR functions with the opportunity to take on other general HR activities and projects.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Advanced knowledge of federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
- Experience with ATS systems to leverage data and analytics to help drive insights and performance metrics.
- Ability to collaborate, influence, and earn the respect and confidence of colleagues and management.
- Self-motivated with sound judgment and critical thinking skills.
- Demonstrated success managing multiple tasks and competing priorities while balancing the need for quality with meeting deadlines.
- Proficient in computer programs such as MS Office, HRIS applications, payroll programs, and/or other systems to effectively gather, interpret, organize, and present data. Ability and willingness to learn other computer applications.
- Presentation skills both in individual and group settings
- Must have a strong work ethic and be a team player.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, respond quickly, deliver results under pressure and maintain confidentiality.
- Performs other related activities and participates in special projects, as required.
- Bachelor's Degree and 3-5 years of progressive HR experience.
For consideration, please complete your online application and include your cover letter and resume. Application available at www.swansonrussell.com/careers.