Graphic Designer - HobbyTown (Posted 7/2)
Job Summary: The Graphic Designer is responsible for executing design projects internally and in partnership with external agencies. This position works directly with the Director of Marketing and Brand Manager to realize the proper execution of the HobbyTown name and brand. In addition, the role will be responsible for maintaining and updating our internal Marketing Library for our franchise group to use. This position also requires communication and coordination to and from franchise locations about individual store projects. This position requires level-headedness, a desire to see the brand grow, and a strong sense of how to tie the brand together through Marketing initiatives.
Accountability: Answers to the Brand Manager
Major Roles & Responsibilities:
- Executes creative design, templating, and original design work
- Work directly with internal/external sources to develop creative assets
- Provide feedback to Brand Manager on brand direction
- Assist Brand Manager on overall design standards
- Build individual store project assets
- Assist Brand Manager with video production, if necessary
- Manage in-house asset library for stores and corporate
- Periodically upload new materials as new promotions/assets become available
Franchisee Project Manager
- Work directly with franchisees that reach out about individual store projects
- Individual store projects include, but are not limited to, emails, traditional print and digital media, and custom design work.
- Manage and coordinate project deadlines and creative assets
Compensation/FLSA: This is a non-exempt position, paid on an hourly basis with the workweek not to exceed 40 hours. Wage base commensurate with experience.
To apply, please email your resume and any relevant portfolio information to Nicholas Borer at firstname.lastname@example.org.