Account Strategist - Simple Strat (Posted 2/4/19)
Ready for a new challenge in a growing company? Then consider joining the Simple Strat team. We’re now hiring for an Account Strategist.
The Account Strategist is the key to growth for our clients and our agency.
As an Account Strategist, you will work closely with the agency owners and your clients to develop research-backed strategies for achieving your clients’ goals. You’ll also be responsible for communicating those strategies to the production team and ensuring that they’re properly delivered, all while keeping your clients happy and informed.
Primary responsibilities include client and internal communication, marketing strategy development, light research, and some project management. Strong relational and organizational skills are required.
SPECIFIC ACTIVITIES INCLUDE:
- Managing a portfolio of client accounts
- Onboarding new clients
- Developing Simple Strat Blueprint marketing research and strategies
- Monitoring the performance of marketing tactics and suggesting improvement opportunities to achieve client goals
- Conducting meetings and calls with clients
- Keeping clients, vendors, and partners informed about project and partnership status
- Engaging in regular client retention and research activities
- Actively looking for client upsell opportunities
- Monitoring work performance of production team related to client projects and deliverables to meet established time frames and budget
- Following consistent processes and developing new processes for maximum efficiency and effectiveness with client accounts
- Assisting with marketing tactics where needed and assisting clients with requests related to specific software, campaigns, or platforms.
- At least 2 years of experience in account service or strategy in an agency environment OR at least 2 years of experience leading an internal marketing team that demonstrably contributed to company growth
- Bonus for experience with inbound marketing
- Bonus for experience with HubSpot
- Proven experience as a team leader
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- High level of emotional intelligence
- Ability to stay calm and perform under pressure
- High attention to detail
- Excellent writing skills
- Fast-learner with demonstrated success in a fast-paced environment
This is a full-time role with flexible hours.
Salary: $40,000 to $50,000 based on experience and skillset
Simple Strat is the marketing agency for companies that are serious about growth. By leveraging a proprietary strategy and planning process, we establish a roadmap to increase qualified leads and close more sales.
Our office is located in the Historic Haymarket in downtown Lincoln overlooking 8th and P Streets. Employees enjoy unlimited vacation, a technology allowance, and ongoing career education and development.
To get a glimpse of our culture and behind the scenes day-to-day life, check out our Instagram profile or browse the careers page on our website.