Membership and Marketing Intern – Nebraska Health Care Association
Join the team making a difference in the lives of Nebraska seniors and those who serve them! Nebraska Health Care Association, a nonprofit serving Nebraska’s skilled nursing facilities and assisted living communities, seeks an individual with spirit to shine on our membership and marketing team. The Membership and Marketing Intern (10-15 hours per week) will assist the Marketing and Membership team with tasks such as maintaining databases, proofreading marketing materials, and providing support for other team projects and events, including conventions, fundraisers, scholarship programs, and continuing education trainings. The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented, creative, and driven self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment. If that sounds like you, apply today.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Professional software
- Experience working in databases
- Ability to learn and adapt to advances in technology and software
- Proofreading and writing experience
- Lead generation and research knowledge
- Photography experience is a plus
Qualities and Skills
- Willing and eager to learn
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Positive self-starter with proven experience in managing simultaneous projects
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to adapt
- Operate within NHCA’s core values of Stewardship, Quality, Integrity, and Professionalism
How to Apply:
To apply, email a resume, cover letter, and writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Us NHCA is an “equal opportunity” employer and does not discriminate in regard to age, color, sex, creed, national origin, race, or religion. The Nebraska Health Care Association is the parent to a family of entities: the Nebraska Nursing Facility Association, Nebraska Assisted Living Association, Nebraska Health Care Learning Center, and Nebraska Health Care Foundation.
Mission: Serving those who serve
Vision: Inspire People to shape their world
Values: Professionalism, Stewardship, Quality, Integrity