Marketing Manager (Part-Time) – Saro Cider
Looking to grow your skills alongside a growing a company? Saro Cider is looking for a partner in growing our brand here in the Midwest. We need an individual with excellent communication skills and experience with social media copywriting & advertising to help get the word out about our amazing products. This part-time position is perfect for a person seeking a better work-life balance or a student looking to grow their experience and hone their resume.
Our Marketing Manager will work on the whole spectrum of promotional materials from POS materials like posters and shelf labels to social media posts and digital marketing campaigns, which include emails, SEO, and paid social media.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Manage & optimize our use of online marketing tools including but not limited to our emails, social media accounts and website
- Manage a promotional calendar for online ads, email marketing, social media posts, events & sponsorships to ensure all are in line with our brand message
- Create social media campaigns (paid & non-paid) for promoting new products and new markets
- Write SEO-focused website copy aligned with our brand
- Create Point-of-Sale materials for retail accounts
- Maintain and monitor important account metrics to evaluate performance of marketing materials/promotions
- Detail-oriented, creative and self-motivated
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator
- Copywriting experience for marketing websites, social media, and promotional materials
- Experience working with Google Analytics or willingness to learn
- Experience managing successful paid social media campaigns, and a solid understanding of social marketing
- Experience with SEO or willingness to learn
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
Compensation and Benefits
We agree with Malcolm Gladwell, from his book Outliers, people enjoy work when it achieves 3 things: (1) some level of autonomy, (2) is challenging and (3) rewards one for their effort. Saro endeavors to offer this to our employees. •
- Salary—We recognize that our people are our greatest asset and offer competitive pay.
- Flexible Hours – Set your own hours as long as the job is getting done well.
- 401(k)— Saro has a non-employer matched 401(k) for interested employees.
- Fun—What could be more fun than being part of a team making hard cider people love!
Ready to join us on this journey? Please include a cover letter with your resume and send to firstname.lastname@example.org Saro Cider is an EEO employer.