Marketing Coordinator – Foundation For Lincoln Public Schools
Overtime Status: Non-Exempt
Full Time Flexibility: Allows for a mix of remote and in-person scheduling
REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with two to four years of related work experience.
- Please complete the Culture Index to be considered for this position. Thank you! https://go.apply.ci/p/xsL8zCv0eK
We are looking for a positive go-getter with tons of initiative to solve problems. The ideal candidate is detail-focused, has high standards, excellent writing, and communications skills. Developing strong relationships with partners and vendors comes easily to them. They thrive in fast-paced environments and have a natural talent for building efficiencies. They are able to work on projects independently and have a willingness to learn.
REPORTS TO: Director of Marketing
Work with vendors to obtain estimates, submit projects, maintain project deadlines, review invoices for accuracy.
- Proof design projects for accuracy, grammar, and clarity. Ensure the brand identity is applied consistently through Foundation communication projects.
- Assist in developing messaging and materials for Foundation projects, campaigns, events, and programs as needed such as social media posts, news releases, email communications, web pages, marketing collateral, and special events.
- Conduct audience surveys and market research to shape content development.
- Create a social media content calendar, write posts, design or source post images, schedule posts, and monitor post comments and platform engagement.
Website & Emails
- Maintain the Foundation and Spark Summer Learning websites by uploading fresh content, creating new pages and forms, linking content, and troubleshooting any issues.
- Build HTML emails utilizing our email service provider, upload lists, manage audiences, develop automated drip campaigns and provide analytics of email campaigns.
- Manage ongoing automated prospect, membership, and donor drip campaigns.
- Oversee the delivery of Honor Roll Society member and corporate sponsor deliverables.
- Organize agendas, record minutes, and prepare packets for monthly meetings.
- Assist in answering the agency’s main phone line.
- Volunteer 8 hours/year in the LPS system.
WORKING CONDITIONS: Work primarily in a climate-controlled environment with minimal safety/health hazard potential. Sedentary, sitting, walking, occasional lifting (overhead, waist level) from the floor, bending, frequent near vision use for reading and computer use. Some evening and weekend work is required.
NOTE: This is a generalized job description. Specific duties and responsibilities may vary.