Marketing Campaign Specialist – Talent Plus
Are you extremely organized and diligent in your approach to executing your work?
Would you like firsthand exposure to all aspects of marketing at an established and highly regarded global company?
Do you enjoy being part of a high performing, collaborative team?
Talent Plus ®, an international human resource consulting firm, is seeking a gifted Marketing Campaign Specialist to join our collaborative internal Marketing Team. In this role, you will coordinate, execute, analyze, and track all lead generation activities for Talent Plus through campaigns and other marketing opportunities. Being familiar with CRM technology, such as Salesforce, will be key to success. Top candidates will possess strong process orientation, critical thinking, and unwavering persistence. This role will be located at our international headquarters in Lincoln, NE.
About the opportunity:
- You will facilitate brand awareness and lead generation through established marketing strategies and goals.
- Create audience segments and develop marketing campaigns that deliver targeted messaging.
- Hands-on experience with online and offline marketing: digital media, including SEM, display, social, email, and affiliate channels.
- You interact with the sales team using both a Sales Enablement and Account-Based Approach.
- You will have the opportunity to work with people who appreciate and reward performance.
- You will experience a stimulating growth environment and highly engaged company culture – we are a five-time winner by Great Place to Work® as one of the best small and medium workplaces in the United States.
- Receive a stellar compensation and benefits package that includes competitive salaries, bonus opportunities, unlimited vacation, and more!
Skills and qualifications required for success:
- Proven track record in delivering marketing campaigns that drive sales growth.
- College degree in Marketing or relevant field. 3+ years of hands-on marketing experience in a B2B role with an excellent understanding of B2B marketing.
- Demonstrated ability to manage the budgeting process using analytical skills.
- An understanding of agile marketing, to identify and focus on high-value projects and then continuously and incrementally improve the results over time.
- Excellent communication skills.
- It is necessary for the Marketing Campaign Specialist to work in our international headquarters in Lincoln, NE. We do not offer relocation for this position.