Full-Time Copywriter – Eleanor
Eleanor, an award-winning branding and marketing agency is hiring for an experienced Copywriter. Our people-first attitude, and work-smart ethic have carved our space in the industry.
If you’re ready to write the next chapter of our clients’ brand stories with bold and brilliant ideas, join us at our Lincoln or Omaha location.
As our Creative Copywriter, you’ll be crafting compelling narratives and turning ideas into brilliant copy. We’re looking for someone who’s not just adept with words but also brings strategic thought to every word, from campaign taglines to website SEO copy.
What You’ll Do:
- Craft clear copy with attention to the unique voices of our clients, infusing the brand into every sentence.
- Strategize around creative briefs to comprehend and deliver on project requirements.
- Maintain a standard of copy accuracy and excellence.
- Collaborate with your Strategist and Creative Director, keeping them informed on project progress.
- Immerse yourself in our clients’ industries, audiences, and goals, becoming an ambassador for their voice and vision.
- Develop and refine your skills for communicating strategies and concepts to clients in a clear, convincing manner.
- Edit and proof with an eagle eye, ensuring quality at every stage.
- Write copy for websites, creative briefs, social media, and campaign concepts.
- Proven track record as a successful Copywriter with a minimum of five years experience.
- Exceptional writing, editing, and proofreading expertise.
- A portfolio that showcases a creative and practical approach to problem-solving through words.
- Outstanding time-management, organization, and prioritization capabilities.
- A strategic thinker who can produce copy ranging from global marketing initiatives and campaign messaging, to websites, creative briefs, and social media.
Eleanor is committed to diversity and fostering an inclusive environment. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of gender identity, race, sexual orientation, or disability. You don’t need to check every box to apply. Your diverse perspective is what we seek.
Please send your resume, cover letter, salary requirements, and portfolio demonstrating your work to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re eager to learn why you’re the perfect fit for Eleanor and how you’ll elevate our work and inspire better brand experiences.
Deadline for Applications: Dec 15, 2023