Email Marketing Specialist – Pattern
Do you have a habit of reading your spam emails, analyzing everything wrong with the copy, calls to action, and just laugh because you know nobody is reading their messaging? Maybe you don’t take it that far, but you know what converts and what doesn’t when it comes to email messaging and it drives you crazy when others don’t.
At Pattern, we understand insurance isn’t the most exciting topic, but we do have a passion for helping doctors. We believe, as doctors make better decisions, lives are changed. This is where you and your email marketing skills come in!
We are looking for a motivated Email Marketing Specialist who thrives on achieving goals and enjoys working closely in a team. At Pattern, we have a Fun-fessional culture. Don’t let the Fun fool you. We are growing fast and have big goals! We perform at a high level and like having fun together while doing it. Still interested? Great, then keep reading…
Snapshot of what you will do:
As an Email Marketing Specialist, you are one of the most important roles in nurturing relationships with current and new doctor clients. You bring understanding of the technical landscape of email, campaign management, driving traffic, securing conversions, and increasing brand awareness. Here is a core list what you can expect in the role:
- Create, monitor, and assess a wide variety of marketing and sales email campaigns. This includes email planning through all stages of the customer value journey.
- Write emails and ensure key messaging and brand are on-point.
- Ensure design and layouts of emails are optimized, user-friendly and mobile-friendly.
- Following best practices for list management and deliverability.
- Provide recommendations for new and existing campaigns including triggers, and automation.
- Develop optimization and A/B testing strategies.
- Help us comply with Can-SPAM and any other rules related to digital and email marketing.
- Track and analyze campaign performance against goals and report regularly on KPI’s. We are a company that is continuously learning and growing. Your ideas and talents will help develop new and more effective ways to help our clients and company blaze new trails.
What we are looking for:
- Self-motivated team member who has a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- 3+ years of proven experience creating high-impact email marketing campaigns.
- Direct experience with email platforms required (Marketing Cloud a huge plus).
- Experience with Google Analytics.
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools.
- Outstanding copywriting and copyediting abilities
- You need to be people-smart. Driven, but not a workaholic. Confident, but tactful. Team-focused, not me-focused.
- Strong project management skills and a willingness to take initiative, be accountable for results and a successful record in achieving goals.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Growing company!
- Insurance premiums paid by the company!
- Casual and comfortable dress code.
- Yes, you can wear shorts and flip flops.
- Non-stop opportunities to learn!
- Awesome culture with great people.
- Snacks, we have lots of snacks.
Did you read this far and still think you’re a great fit? Great!! Apply today!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $50,000.00 per year