Developer – Swanson Russell
From the middle of America, Swanson Russell, a full-service marketing communications and advertising agency, produces ideas that grab attention from coast to coast. Our crew of big thinkers, go-getters and team players uncover the insights that unleash new possibilities for brands. It’s how we build genuine trust that strengthens over time. It’s how we MAKE BELIEF™. Swanson Russell is dedicated to building an inclusive work culture that expands and embraces diversity, and that elevates our work and our connection to the world.
Swanson Russell is looking for a new Developer to join our digital team and agency.
Ideal candidates are:
- Interested in working on a collaborative and process-oriented team.
- Passionate about coding, technology, the Internet, and websites in general.
- Good communicators and interested in collaborating with both other coders and non-coders (designers, producers, account service).
- Highly motivated to learn and contribute within a structured but mostly independent environment.
Bonus points for any of these extra attributes:
- Experience with custom development using popular open-source CMS platforms (e.g. Drupal, WordPress). Ideally this would be on new, from-scratch projects rather than maintaining or contributing to existing projects.
- Familiar with modern front-end coding techniques, tools and languages (e.g. SASS, Flexbox/Grid, HTML5, NPM/Webpack, etc).
- Prior experience working in a project-based industry such as marketing/advertising agencies, development company, on a dedicated internal marketing team, or equivalent.
- Experience contributing to any open-source project or equivalent team-based effort.