Creative Director – Firespring
Looking for your chance to make a real impact?
Firespring, Nebraska’s first Certified B Corporation®, is looking for an amazing human to join our team. We’re known for providing marketing, printing and strategic guidance to thousands of brands, businesses and nonprofits in all 50 states and all over the world. Our mission is to accelerate client prosperity so we collectively do more good.
Please let us know if this position sounds like your dream job.
Firespring, one of the largest marketing firms in the Midwest, is looking for our next amazing human to join our team. We’re known for providing creative, marketing, printing and technology solutions to help businesses and nonprofits prosper. Our clients and partners count on us as a powerful force in our areas of expertise to help them do more good. As such, we are currently looking for a creative director who will steer our fulfillment team (and their work) in a new, fresh direction.
You will oversee creative managers and other team members. You’ll be a leader, as well as a manager, jumping in to work on pitches and products. Facilitating a creative and inviting work environment is one of your most honorable talents. You have no problem trusting others while still holding final authority over created work. You share thoughts on the future vision for your team and its work. You will be the go-to for your team- from concepting and brainstorming to being the expert in all things trending in the marketing and advertising world.
You like to talk, but you know how and when to listen. You serve up information in a clear way and are adaptable in your own communication method. Presenting Firespring’s work to potential clients, peers and leadership is not seen as a challenge, but an opportunity to show off the talents of your team.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Hire for, lead and mentor a team of creatives.
- Cultivate and maintain a positive and productive environment.
- Author creative project definitions and help estimate price points.
- Collaborate with the sales and support teams.
- Clearly communicate your thoughts and processes to the team and clients.
- Guide the creative process from idea conception to tangible deliverables.
- Demonstrated success serving as a lead on a creative team.
- The ability to coordinate many ongoing projects simultaneously.
- Keeping current on marketing and advertising trends and tactics.
- Unparalleled presentation skills.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment.
- You excel at creating clarity out of confusion.
- You see every challenge as an opportunity.
- 6-7 years of agency experience.
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary—We recognize that our people are our greatest asset. We reward candidates who wow us by offering competitive pay.
- Vacation—Paid holidays are a no brainer, but how does unlimited, paid vacation sound? Salaried employees of Firespring are encouraged to take what they need when it comes to time off in order to live their best and healthiest lives.
- 401(k)—Your parents preached about the importance of saving. Now we’re helping you get it done. Firespring provides professional financial advisors who will help you make a plan and guide your investments.
- Fun—Millions of people go to work, punch the clock from 8 to 5 and hate every moment of it. That’s not the case here. We prioritize loving your experience here and have a group of people dedicated to creating activities inside and outside the office. To put it mildly, we’re serious about having fun—and it reflects in our work and the relationships too.
- Positive Community Impact—When your employer makes it possible for you to contribute to your community on the clock? Win for everyone. Every Firespring team member gets one paid day off each month to volunteer in any way they’d like.
- Miscellaneous Benefits—Not all benefits are about the Benjamins, baby. Some of the things you’ll enjoy while working here include unlimited soft drinks, tea and beer. If you require a flexible schedule, your manager is all ears.
Ready to come aboard? Let’s make this happen.
While we genuinely appreciate your interest in employment with Firespring, we can only respond to the most qualified candidates.
Firespring is an EEO/AA employer.