Web Developer – Firespring
Looking for your chance to make a real impact?
Firespring, Nebraska’s first Certified B Corporation®, is looking for an amazing human to join our team. We’re known for providing marketing, printing and strategic guidance to thousands of brands, businesses and nonprofits in all 50 states and all over the world. Our mission is to accelerate client prosperity so we collectively do more good.
Please let us know if this position sounds like your dream job.
Firespring, one of the largest marketing communications firms in the Midwest, is looking for our next amazing human to join our team. We’re known for providing creative, marketing, printing and technology solutions to help businesses and nonprofits prosper. Our clients and partners count on us as a force in our areas of expertise to help them do more good. As such, we are currently seeking a web developer to take on the following responsibilities and bring the following qualifications:
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Creating WordPress sites that are easy for clients to update.
- Utilizing Divi to ensure sites are optimized and follow best practices.
- General maintenance of existing websites.
- Testing/reviewing other developers’ sites.
- WordPress web development experience utilizing a page builder like Divi.
- Detail oriented and able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Keeping up on modern web designs, frameworks and UI/UX trends.
- Sharing development knowledge with teammates.
- Experience in Photoshop and Illustrator is a plus.
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary—We recognize that our people are our greatest asset. We reward candidates who wow us by offering competitive pay.
- Vacation—Paid holidays are a no brainer, but how does unlimited, paid vacation sound? Salaried employees of Firespring are encouraged to take what they need when it comes to time off in order to live their best and healthiest lives.
- 401(k)—Your parents preached about the importance of saving. Now we’re helping you get it done. Firespring provides professional financial advisors who will help you make a plan and guide your investments.
- Fun—Millions of people go to work, punch the clock from 8 to 5 and hate every moment of it. That’s not the case here. We prioritize loving your experience here and have a group of people dedicated to creating activities inside and outside the office. To put it mildly, we’re serious about having fun—and it reflects in our work and the relationships too.
- Positive Community Impact—When your employer makes it possible for you to contribute to your community on the clock? Win for everyone. Every Firespring team member gets one paid day off each month to volunteer in any way they’d like.
- Miscellaneous Benefits—Not all benefits are about the Benjamins, baby. Some of the things you’ll enjoy while working here include unlimited soft drinks, tea and beer. If you require a flexible schedule, your manager is all ears.
Ready to come aboard? Let’s make this happen.
Please include a cover letter. Resumes without one won’t be considered. And while we genuinely appreciate your interest in employment with Firespring, we can only respond to the most qualified candidates.
Firespring is an EEO/AA employer.