Social Media Coordinator – Swanson Russell
Swanson Russell, a full-service marketing communications and advertising agency, produces ideas that grab attention from coast to coast. Our crew of big thinkers, go-getters and team players help brands create a Real Connection™ with their audiences. Swanson Russell is dedicated to building an inclusive work culture that expands and embraces diversity, and that elevates our work and our connection to the world. If that sounds like you, apply today.
A Social Media Coordinator supports the day to day activities of the Swanson Russell social media team, including:
- Daily community management of social media channels, coordinating daily action with clients and following custom criteria to best represent clients online
- Development of graphics, photos and video assets for social media posts that may involve the use of Canva or other design tools and templates
- Content creation, scheduling and publication
- Collection and analysis of data for reporting
- Other related duties as needed such as social media audits, project research and pitch preparation.
Interested applicants should submit:
- Resume & cover letter
- Work samples that can include: social media posts, press releases, graphic design, and/or marketing writing samples such as copy or plans
Qualified candidates will exhibit technical knowledge of social media platforms and tools, exceptional written and oral communication skills, dependability, and ability to meet tight deadlines. A bachelor’s degree in public relations, advertising, journalism, marketing, communications, English or related field. Four years’ experience in a related field may be substituted in lieu of degree.
Work experience, including industry-related internships and/or full-time experience in social media required. Knowledge of agency culture preferred.