The ideal Senior Graphic Design candidate will work closely with our team and clients to create results-focused projects. This role must be familiar with various printing processes/techniques and understand how to design for the web. Advanced knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail, and the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously are musts. This position reports directly to the Art Director.
● Create unique, strategic, and intentional designs that support goals and objectives.
● Effectively communicate and articulate the rationale behind your ideas and design work.
● Maintain a high level of accuracy, attention to detail, and take the necessary steps to minimize errors.
● Work with the UNANIMOUS creative team, various vendors, and printers to produce and deliver outstanding projects, products, and results.
● Work with the website team to produce modern and effective interactive projects.
● Provide information to create accurate estimates and proposals for design-related projects.
● Remain educated and current on new design trends, software, and technology.
● Maintain an organized collection of completed projects files, production details, resources, and vendor info.
● Participate in client meetings, presentations, proposals, and assist with design materials as needed.
● Create purchase orders for third-party services and products as needed.
● Have a good understanding of the printing process and be able to take a project from concept to completion.
● Track time on a daily basis.