Program Coordinator (Part-time) – University of Nebraska-Lincoln College of Law
Description of Work
The University of Nebraska College of Law, located in Lincoln, Nebraska, is seeking candidates for the position of Program Coordinator for the Space, Cyber, and Telecommunications Law Program. This position is responsible for LL.M. on-boarding and student support services, general student recruitment, answering administrative questions from students, performing occasional logistical conference planning, and managing the weekly operations of the department including website updates and drafting news articles and event reports. This position will also handle most external communications representing the program, including the website, social media, and promotional materials. This position directly reports to Executive Director of Technology, Security, and Space Law Initiatives, and will coordinate and work closely with the law college Director of Marketing for external communications.
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Associate’s degree plus two years of experience working with students in an academic setting; equivalent education/experience considered.
- Writing, marketing, editing, or copy writing experience.
- Event planning and coordination.
- Excellent oral and interpersonal communication skills necessary to successfully interact with prospective and current students, staff, faculty, alumni, and community members.
- Ability to work within a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Customer service orientation with timely attention to issues and ability to work within a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency with basic computer programs within Microsoft Office.
- Familiarity with the Adobe Creative Suite design programs.