Part-Time Account Coordinator – Firespring
Looking for your chance to make a real impact?
Firespring, one of the largest marketing communications firms in the Midwest, is looking for our next amazing human to join our team. We’re known for providing marketing, printing, websites and strategic guidance to thousands of brands, businesses and nonprofits. Our clients and partners count on us as a force in our areas of expertise to help them do more good.
See if this position sounds like your dream job. We can’t wait to find out if it could be you.
If you like to have a few balls in the air and get satisfaction for keeping them there, then this job’s gonna be your thing. As part of our software as a service team, SaaS for short, you’ll be working with clients to solve their issues and coordinating their quick turnaround projects on our proprietary software platform to ensure they get done efficiently and on time.
Do you have an eye for design and a passion for fonts? How about understanding the difference between crops and bleeds? Can you rattle off different file types and know which are better for web vs. print? If the answer is yes, you’re likely at the top of the pile.
You’ve got to be fast on your feet, always two steps ahead of our clients, without breaking a sweat and with a smile on your face. They can hear those smiles through the phone.
Sound like you? Perfect! Read on.
- Find yourself organizing your own organizing.
- Troubleshooting and creative problem solving is how you roll.
- Can juggle more than the average juggler, figuratively.
- Quality is job one, and two, and three.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Persistent and task-oriented.
- You gotta be able to move that occasional elephant in our three-ring circus.
- Know how to strike a fun/work balance.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Provide personalized client training, support and creative solutions to clients about their products.
- Rapidly respond to and resolve customer issues.
- Find creative ways to coordinate and get projects done.
- Record all client-related correspondence so we know what we’ve done to help.
- Consult with clients to maximize the use of our products.
- Consult with other teams internally.
- Smile when talking with clients—and team members.
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary—You don’t need to go to the grocery store to bring home the bacon. We reward candidates who wow us by offering competitive hourly pay.
- Hours—20 hours/week, flexible
- Fun—Millions of people go to work, punch the clock from 8 to 5 and hate every moment of it—that’s not the case here. We have an indoor slide, a game room that includes shuffleboard, a pool table, a foosball table, a ping pong table and more. To put it mildly, we’re serious about having fun.
- Miscellaneous Benefits—Not all benefits are about the Benjamins, baby. Some of the things you’ll enjoy while working here include unlimited soda, tea, lemonade and beer (of course only if of age). And don’t worry about your duds—business-casual is the dress code here. Still looking to make your cubicle-shackled friends jealous of your new gig? Our company-wide social and recreational activities are sure to do just that.
Ready to come aboard?
Please include a cover letter. Resumes without one won’t be considered. Seriously.
While we genuinely appreciate your interest in employment with Firespring, we can only respond to the most qualified candidates.
Firespring is an EEO/AA employer.