Membership and Marketing Coordinator – Nebraska Health Care Association
Join the team making a difference in the lives of Nebraska seniors and those who serve them!
Nebraska Health Care Association, a nonprofit serving Nebraska’s skilled nursing facilities and assisted living communities, seeks an individual with spirit to shine on our membership and marketing team. The Membership and Marketing Coordinator will assist the Membership Manager and Marketing Manager in maintaining databases, proofreading marketing materials, and providing support for other team projects and events, including conventions, fundraisers, scholarship programs, and continuing education trainings.
The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented, creative, and driven self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment. If that sounds like you, apply today. Applicants should submit a resume, cover letter, and writing sample.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Professional software: Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Proficiency in Adobe software: InDesign, Photoshop, and Acrobat
- Proficiency working with social media platforms
- Ability to learn and adapt to advances in technology and software
- Fluency in Associated Press writing style and proofreading experience
- Experience working in databases is a plus
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintain records in databases
- Assist with membership renewal processes, including database maintenance, creating membership certificates, and mailings
- Provide support for scholarships and awards programs from application period to awarding and verifying recipients
- Proofread and edit marketing materials, emails, website text, and other content
- Create email campaigns and maintain contact lists in mass email programs, such as Mailchimp
- Develop social media posts
- Provide support for conventions and fundraisers
- Photograph events and compile photos for use in marketing materials
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
Qualities and Skills
- Willing and eager to learn
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Positive self-starter with proven experience in managing simultaneous projects
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to be adaptable
- Operate within NHCA’s core values
- Health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition assistance
- Retirement plan
- Employee assistance program
How to Submit:
Applicants should submit a resume, cover letter, and writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NHCA is an “equal opportunity” employer and does not discriminate in regard to age, color, sex, creed, national origin, race, or religion.
The Nebraska Health Care Association is the parent to a family of entities: the Nebraska Nursing Facility Association, Nebraska Assisted Living Association, Nebraska Health Care Learning Center, and Nebraska Health Care Foundation.
Mission: Serving those who serve
Vision: Inspire People to shape their world
Values: Professionalism, Stewardship, Quality, Integrity