Social Assurance is a financial marketing SaaS (Software as a Service) provider looking for a Marketing Team Manager to direct internal and external marketing strategy and execution. This individual will support our client’s brands as well as the Social Assurance brand. They live for happy clients and are social media champions. He or she will be leading a team in working with existing and new clients collaborating on strategy, content and design.
We are not looking for a rookie, we need someone with 5+ years of marketing experience and 2+ years of management experience. We need someone who is self-motivated and strives to learn every day. This is a culture that learns fast, works hard and stays humble. We need an individual who is a relator, doer, writer and delegator.
What the job looks like:
– Leading a creative team in supporting clients, developing strategy, content and design. You are also available to roll your sleeves up and support the team where needed.
– Leading the team in client management, digital marketing and support strategy.
– Assist in the project management and oversee the team’s execution of client content creation though marketing best practices, strategy and copy-editing support.
– Taking on copy writing for client financial brands as well as the Social Assurance brand. You will help create a variety of engaging content from social posts to case studies.
– Help drive the Social Assurance brand leading the management and collaboration of marketing initiatives and collateral.
– Strategically working with the team to develop process and client and content management advancements, enhancements and efficiencies.
– Stay on top of industry trends, best practices and social media news.
What we are looking for in you:
– You are a collaborative leader. You lead your team in the trenches focusing on everyone’s success.
– People, you like them and are looking to help them. You honestly believe that there is no stupid question.
– You are socially savvy. This includes Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok and LinkedIn.
– You are familiar with digital marketing, social media tools and strategies.
– You are a forward and strategic thinker always looking for ways to improve process and client experiences.
– Mental juggling is fun for you. This means you can keep track of multiple clients and tasks.
– A strategic and creative thinker.
– Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Journalism or Communications
– 5+ years marketing experience
– 3+ years working with external clients
– 2+ years direct management experience
– Mad social media skills, meaning you are a social sharer
– You have Microsoft Office skills