Marketing Data Analyst – Swanson Russell
We’re one of the largest independent agencies in the central Midwest with a successful history and we’ve recently been named one of the area’s Best Places to Work in 2019. We pride ourselves on developing great client relationships, doing big things on their behalf, and having lots of fun along the way. We’re looking for someone to join either our Lincoln or Omaha team as a Marketing Data Analyst.
A Marketing Data Analyst helps account teams and clients identify insights that drive groundbreaking creativity while measuring and analyzing the impact of those creative campaign activations. This role is central to providing a constant feedback loop to the strategy, account, and creative teams, as well as to client leadership with the goals of insight development, continuous improvement, and the highest level of data integrity. The Marketing Data Analyst is responsible for researching, architecting, implementing, and optimizing all marketing technologies used to derive critical audience insights that inform our creative and marketing campaign strategies. Additionally, this role is responsible for gathering, analyzing, reporting, and interpreting omnichannel marketing campaign data to improve and optimize client marketing programs.
- Develop data and reporting strategies
- Implement data collection and tracking plans
- Manage data collection and data synthesis
- Uncover insights and present performance reports
- Interpret data for client or new business deliverables
- Troubleshoot data issues and recommend solutions
- Learn and master technology stack
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- 2-5 years of experience doing research or working with data (ideally with social, web, or other marketing analytics data)
- Experience with 3rd party data, social listening, and analytics platform(s) (Resonate, Helixa, Crimson Hexagon, Talkwalker, Infegy, Spredfast, etc.)
- Experience with web analytics platform(s) (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, etc.)
- Experience in data analysis, report generation, and data visualization tools (Google Data Studio, Looker, Tableau, etc.)
- Passionate about data, technology, and creativity
- Intellectual curiosity, problem solving skills and determination
- Detail-oriented and thorough
- Able to effectively communicate verbally and in writing
- Able to listen to stakeholders and provide solutions
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- Effective presentation skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.