Marketing Coordinator – UNANIMOUS
The U-Crew is looking for an outgoing marketing professional that wants to build and grow exceptional brands. You’ll be working with a tenacious team of experts who are making a positive impact, getting results, and having a great time doing it. If you’re eager to learn all things marketing and consider yourself a go-getter and a DOER – we should talk!
The Marketing Coordinator will support the marketing team on various tasks such as developing marketing strategies, executing social content, copywriting, and project management. Strong communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously are musts. This position reports directly to the Marketing Director at UNANIMOUS.
Experience Preferred: Minimum one year of professional experience.
Location: In-office (with the opportunity of a hybrid work schedule based on performance).
Hours: This is a full-time position with a flexible work schedule.
Benefits: Health, Vision, Dental, 401k, and more.
- Oversee and project manage marketing, design, and web projects with internal team members.
- Develop, maintain, and execute social media content for UNANIMOUS and clients.
- Assist with Google Ads, and other paid digital advertising campaigns.
- Assist with copyrighting, proofing, editing, and content creation as needed.
- Support with marketing audits, market research, and research analysis.
- Manage budgets, timelines, time logs, and tasks from start to finish.
- Build and maintain positive long-term relationships with UNANIMOUS team members and clients.
- Support the marketing team with estimates, proposals, and presentations.
- Remain educated and current on new marketing trends and technology.
- Assist with other internal and external marketing duties as needed.
The ideal candidate will share the following values:
POSITIVITY: We make a positive impact with a positive attitude. We enjoy working together and operate drama-free. We look forward to making a significant difference for professional organizations on a daily basis.
EXPERTISE: We are professional, highly-skilled, devoted to our craft, and masters of our domain. We pay attention to market trends, stay ahead of the curve, and have the talent, experience, and portfolio to prove it.
TENACITY: We are passionate about what we do. We constantly strive to surpass goals, exceed expectations, and hold ourselves to a higher standard. Built with grit and hustle, we make sure things are done the right way.
UNITY: We check our egos at the door and understand that when great minds come together we will produce outstanding results. If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, come with us — we’ll go together.
If interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and explain why you’re the one!