Marketing Coordinator – Tabs3
Tabs3 (Software Technology, LLC) has been a leader in the legal software industry for over 40 years. We make market-leading billing and practice management software to help attorneys run their businesses. Nine out of ten of our clients recommend our software to other attorneys. We offer a healthy work-life balance while offering challenging work and opportunities for professional growth and development.
As a Marketing Coordinator, you will:
• Write Content. Create and produce high-quality marketing and promotional materials, direct emails, and other content marketing materials – both independently and by managing third-party vendors.
• Develop Marketing Programs. Propose and execute marketing strategies to generate new client opportunities and increase awareness of Tabs3 software.
• Analyze. Use data from prospects, sales, Google Analytics, and other sources to evaluate the performance of campaigns and make productive decisions.
• Lead. Collaborate with our internal sales, training, product development, and other internal departments and our VAR channel to make maximum use of our marketing campaigns and to drive projects to completion.
• Innovate. Evaluate, propose, and implement new tools for making our processes and results better.
• Budget. Manage the pay-per-click budget and recommend adjustments to take advantage of new opportunities.
We will provide you with:
• A Great Team. Collaborate with smart, curious, hardworking individuals.
• Career Development. Product and leadership training in addition to career growth opportunities.
• Opportunity to Invest in Your Future. We offer an outstanding 7% 401K match.
• Casual Environment. Be comfortable in our casual dress environment.
• Great Coverage. Take advantage of health, dental, and vision policies.
• Paid Time Off. Enjoy paid time off and paid holidays.
• Peace of Mind. Employer-paid life and short-term disability insurance.
• Performance Compensation. Be rewarded for your hard work with performance-based merits.
• Terrific Food. Enjoy regular employee appreciation lunches on us.
A great fit for this position has:
• A Bachelor’s degree preferred in Business Administration, Advertising, or Marketing.
• Experience in developing new marketing programs.
• Experience with email campaigns, Pardot preferred.
• Google Analytics and Google Ads experience.
• Proven record of leading projects successfully to completion.
• CRM experience, Salesforce preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience in MS Excel or Google Sheets.
• Knowledge of HTML editing.
• Ability to think critically and solve problems.
• Ability to analyze data and formulate strategic and tactical insights.
• Adept organizational skills.
• Basic design skills and experience using Adobe products.