Marketing Coordinator – PCE
Marketing professional who delivers quality lead generation via multiple marketing initiatives that include Account-Based Marketing, development of comprehensive marketing campaigns, design of sales collateral, marketing materials, and promotional items, conducting target market analysis, providing timely support to the sales team, management of social media platforms, and growing brand awareness for the Company. The position will also deliver value to management and executives by producing real-time and relevant reporting derived from CRM, campaigns and marketing automation software, as well as delivering other metrics as required.
- Successfully and consistently deliver targeted, integrated campaigns, developing account-based marketing principles.
- Management of marketing materials/sales collateral, including keeping materials up-to-date which includes design and development of materials.
- Management of social media sites, including posting and design elements and utilizing sponsored updates to expand reach in target markets
- Develop and create customized reports and dashboards and understand the relevance and importance of real-time reporting.
- Be responsible for establishing research benchmarks and subsequently growing brand awareness, and develop a voice of customer initiative for the region.
- Daily administration and support of the CRM database including, but not limited to, managing multiple user setup, profiles and roles, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts, validations and triggers.
- Develop the events strategy, including trade shows, exhibitions, lunch and learns, seminars and ad-hoc events.
- Keep up-to-date with new system features and functionality and provide recommendations for process improvements.
- B2B marketing experience in manufacturing, preferable.
Good understanding of CRM databases and data integration tools.
- Experience in design programs, specifically Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience developing comprehensive marketing campaigns which integrate sales
- Ability to work proactively and autonomously as part of a team on multiple projects.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Experience working within an agile environment is expected.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- 1-2 years of marketing experience
PCE, Inc. recognizes that veterans and an individual with a disability may require an accommodation to enable them to successfully perform a job function. Should you require such an accommodation, please indicate the job function and suggested accommodation. PCE, Inc. will attempt to make reasonable accommodation. PCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer.