Marketing Consultant, Digital Marketing & Paid Media – UNANIMOUS
The Marketing Consultant will work closely with the UNANIMOUS team and clients to lead the day-to-day management of paid advertising campaigns, social media, and email marketing. Strong digital marketing skills, attention to detail, and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously are musts. This position reports directly to the Marketing Director at UNANIMOUS.
- Develop, implement, and monitor campaigns for organic and paid marketing strategies for clients, including but not limited to Google, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Spotify, print, radio, and TV.
- Monitor, optimize, and adjust accounts, strategies, and campaigns on a daily basis.
- Create, monitor, and present metric reports and dashboards to internal teams and clients.
- Gather insights from reports and account data to make strategic recommendations that complement the overall strategy of the client.
- Develop and implement SEO strategies for clients.
- Analyze web traffic and digital platform metrics and make suggestions to improve campaign performance.
- Perform digital and paid marketing audits, analysis, analyze target audiences, and identify key competitors as it relates to the clients overall strategy.
- Deep understanding of Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Data Studio, Facebook Ads, and MailChimp.
- Experience developing and implementing digital marketing and paid media strategies.
- Organization and time management skills to run multiple campaigns simultaneously.
- Experience interpreting, analyzing, and reporting on digital marketing insights and making strategic recommendations based on findings.
- Agency experience and Google Ads Certification = bonus points!
General Marketing Duties
- Effectively manage budgets, timelines, time logs, and tasks of projects from initiation to completion.
- Create estimates, proposals, pitch materials, and participate in presentations as needed.
- Remain educated and current on new marketing trends and technology.
- Build & maintain positive relationships with team members and clients.
- Assist with monthly client billing for paid marketing projects.
- Assist with other internal and external marketing duties as needed.
- POSITIVE: We make a positive impact with a positive attitude. We enjoy working together and operate drama-free. We look forward to making a significant difference for professional organizations on a daily basis.
- EXPERT: We are professional, highly-skilled, devoted to our craft, and masters of our domain. We pay attention to market trends, stay ahead of the curve, and have the talent, experience, and portfolio to prove it.
- TENACIOUS: We are passionate about what we do. We constantly strive to surpass goals, exceed expectations, and stay ahead of the curve. We are built with grit, hustle, and a desire to make sure things get done the right way.
- COLLABORATIVE: We check our egos at the door and understand that when great minds come together we will produce outstanding results. If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, come with us — we’ll go together.
If you’re interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.