Marketing Campaigns Manager – PenLink
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Campaigns Manager to lead in the management and growth of PenLink’s email campaigns and account-based marketing programs. This role is an integral part of Marketing and will report directly to the Director of Marketing.
The Campaigns Manager will be responsible for working in lockstep with sales and marketing leadership to develop, execute, and continually optimize integrated lead generation and ABM campaigns that drive revenue for our State and Federal markets. The Campaigns Manager will execute and measure campaigns with a focus on lead generation, demand generation, accelerated pipeline, and revenue growth.
Primary accountability includes the development and execution of campaigns. This includes optimizing campaign performance and messaging, implementing testing strategies, including A/B testing, subject lines and CTAs, and email template development. The individual will be responsible for implementing and overseeing daily execution of a robust account-based marketing program.
- Develop and implement end-to-end journey and lifecycle email campaigns, including campaign planning and design, list management, campaign health monitoring, and post-campaign analysis
- Develop, build, launch, and maintain email campaigns and marketing automation programs, including audience segmentation, lead qualification, and lead nurturing
- Develop and communicate a global view across email initiatives to ensure campaigns work together as part of a cohesive strategy to drive productive behavior
- Coordinate with territory managers to monitor campaign efficacy and optimize inbound and outbound motions to support lead generation and pipeline creation
- Build scalable processes that ensure best practices in marketing automation and lead generation, including monitoring lead scoring activity
- Manage digital account-based marketing efforts, including identification of key accounts, messaging, execution and post-campaign data analysis
- Make data-driven decisions and identify new opportunities for growth and efficiencies, and develop plans to improve performance and optimize email marketing effectiveness
- Provide concrete roadmaps for drip campaigns, triggered emails, and other transactional emails
- Create email designs and templates that are compatible with multi-channel engagement, including responsive design, HTML, and text
- Monitor and drive key metrics, including open rate, click-through rate and conversion rate
- Facilitate transparent reporting and communication between sales and marketing to ensure alignment
- An expert communicator (written and verbal)
YOUR EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years of experience in a marketing or advertising capacity
- Advanced knowledge of Pardot and Salesforce
- Experience using account-based marketing software, Terminus or similar, preferred
- Experience using Cvent, CrowdCompass, or GoToWebinar, a plus
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office
- BA or BS degree in marketing, business, management or related field or equivalent work experience
This position is open to remote candidates. The individual must be willing to travel to and from Lincoln, Nebraska as needed.