Marketing & Business Development Manager – Sinclair Hille Architects
Marketing & Business Development Manager
Sinclair Hille Architects has an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated, experienced Marketing and Business Development specialist to join our team. The full-time position requires a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing, public relations, or a related field and five or more years of experience in a marketing and/or business development role with experience in an Architectural or A/E firm preferred. The successful candidate will have a strong network of contacts in Lincoln and working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite.
Description of Role
- Professional staff member responsible for developing and aggressively implementing the Firm’s marketing and business development efforts in support of the Firm’s Marketing & Business Development Plan.
- Build and manage a Marketing & Business Development team in support of the Firm’s Marketing & Business Development Plan.
- Responsible for pursuing business development opportunities, cultivating potential business prospects, and overseeing production of business development materials.
- Assist Principals with refinement and update to the Firm’s Marketing & Business Development Plan.
- Coordinate proposals, presentations, and qualification submittals.
- Maintain a systematic way for the firm to keep informed of leads, pertinent trends, opportunities, markets, and regional factors that are considerations in the development of business development strategies; this may involve doing research, researching news articles, and monitoring lead publications or websites.
- Assist professional teams by conducting searches to identify specialty consultants as needed and maintain an updated file of potential resources.
- Assist professional teams in setting up business development related meetings and site visits.
- Analyze planning, budgeting, and evaluate-strategy effectiveness; this includes submitting quarterly business development progress report and annual business development budget (January) to the Board of Directors.
- Initiate de-briefings with clients, interview members, and with staff to evaluate effectiveness in business development strategies, tools, and presentations, and conducts post-occupancy evaluations.
- Assist project teams in strategizing interview content and presentation techniques.
- Oversee the Firm’s marketing, online presence, and graphic design.
Sinclair Hille Architects provides a creative, collaborative, and fun working environment with opportunities for growth and advancement. We encourage and support professional development learning opportunities offer competitive salaries and benefits, and a hybrid work schedule policy. The project types we focus on include higher education, private development, housing, office, and financial institutions. Our firm was established with a commitment to provide direct, personalized service to clients from project conception to completion.
We offer competitive compensation packages including health insurance and a 401(k) salary deferral plan as well a mentoring and professional growth opportunities.
To apply please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.