Interactive Account Manager – Firespring
Looking for your chance to make a real impact?
Firespring, one of the largest marketing communications firms in the Midwest, is looking for our next amazing human to join our team. We’re known for providing marketing, printing, websites and strategic guidance to thousands of brands, businesses and nonprofits. Our clients and partners count on us as a force in our areas of expertise to help them do more good.
See if this position sounds like your dream job. We can’t wait to find out if it could be you.
Ready for new scenery and new friends? Come be our newest account manager! We are seeking an energetic individual with excellent communication and organizational skills to join our customer service team in Lincoln, focusing on our interactive and digital services.
You don’t need to be a yogi, but balance is one of your key characteristics. A good day for you is one in which you’ve been rushing around moving mountains. You laugh in the face of obstacles because you’re always up for the challenge; and let’s face it, you totally love it. You have mad skills in the detail department. Not that run-of-the-mill “I’m detail oriented” blah blah blah. You do details on top of details as if it’s nobody’s business, AND YOU LIKE IT.
Above all, you are willing to go the extra mile to provide the very best customer service experience to our clients. Period. You like? Read on.
- A solid understanding of the stages of web development: creative direction, implementation, functionality requirements, revisions, migration, etc.
- Familiarity and experience with WordPress.
- Ability to steer conversations and identify appropriate questions to holistically understand the scope of work.
- Sharp problem diagnosis and problem-solving skills.
- Capacity to juggle multiple tasks within timeline and budget constraints.
- Dexterity to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and retain diverse web technologies and techniques.
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary—We recognize that our people are our greatest asset. We reward candidates who wow us by offering competitive pay.
- Vacation—Paid holidays are a no brainer, but how does unlimited, paid vacation sound? Salaried employees of Firespring are encouraged to take what they need when it comes to time off in order to live their best and healthiest lives.
- 401(k)—Your parents preached about the importance of saving. Now we’re helping you get it done. Firespring provides professional financial advisors who will help you make a plan and guide your investments.
- Fun—Millions of people go to work, punch the clock from 8 to 5 and hate every moment of it. That’s not the case here. We have an indoor slide, a game room and a group of people dedicated to creating activities and fun inside and outside the office. To put it mildly, we’re serious about having fun—and it reflects in our work too.
- Giving back—When your employer makes it possible for you to give back to your community on the clock? Win for everyone. Every Firespring team member gets one paid day off each month to give back to the community in any way they’d like.
- Miscellaneous Benefits—Not all benefits are about the Benjamins, baby. Some of the things you’ll enjoy while working here include unlimited soft drinks, tea and beer. And don’t worry about your duds—business-casual is the dress code here. Still looking to make your cubicle-shackled friends jealous of your new gig? Our company-wide social and recreational activities are sure to do just that.
Ready to come aboard?
Please include a cover letter. Resumes without one won’t be considered.
While we genuinely appreciate your interest in employment with Firespring, we can only respond to the most qualified candidates.
Firespring is an EEO/AA employer.
We’ll be in touch.