Graphic Designer – Agency 877
We’re Looking for a Graphic Designer to Join Our Team!
Do you have an eye for engaging design? Are you passionate about creating captivating visuals for print, digital and beyond? Can you thrive behind the camera to generate ultra-professional photo and video content? Do you love collaborating with your teammates? Are you willing to experiment with illustration, animation and other alternative forms of multimedia?
If you answered yes to these questions, then you may have what it takes to join the team at Agency 877 as a graphic designer! If you want a career that always keeps you on your toes, this one’s for you. We’re a small, yet rapidly growing agency with a diverse database of clients and experience with every type of media, from out-of-the-box mailers, to board games, to creative social media campaigns and beyond.
This job will hold you accountable and put your time management skills to the test. You must keep track of multiple undertakings at once. One day at work could consist of developing logo concepts for a technology company, creating social media graphics for a coffee shop, and making a postcard for a law firm — you’ve got to be able to strategically prioritize each of those tasks and make them all look great.
Although you’ll have lots of responsibility, you’ll also gain great experience. You will join an amazing, supportive group of people that knows how to get things done and have fun at the same time. We’ve worked hard to build a top-notch culture here at 877, so expect office dogs, happy hours, lunch outings, monthly team activities and more. If this sounds right up your alley, apply today!
What You’ll Do:
- Design various print deliverables, like brochures, dynamic mailers and booklets
- Design various digital deliverables, like emails, website and social media graphics
- Develop visual branding with logo concepts, mood boards, style guides, color schemes, etc.
- Assist with website design and development
- Collaborate with and pitch ideas to clients, art directors and others.
What We’re Looking For:
- 3+ years of experience; agency experience is a plus
- Associate’s degree in graphic design or related field
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite, namely Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Outstanding eye for design, hierarchy and formatting
- Analytical, detail-oriented and precise in design calculations
- Autonomy over workload and strong time management skills; can balance projects to meet deadlines
- Able to translate client needs and branding strategies into design strategies
- Able to combine colors, fonts, photos, layouts and other elements to communicate effective and creative concepts
- Knowledge of Premiere Pro and AfterEffects
- Experience with WordPress (Divi)
- Experience with print mediums and UI/UX web development
- Able to produce and edit professional photo and video content