TELCOR Inc, a nationally recognized provider of health care software, is looking for an energetic, focused and motivated team member for the TELCOR Marketing team. Marketing at TELCOR is managed by a small, yet mighty team providing marketing support for three business units—Point of Care, Revenue Cycle Management and Revenue Cycle Services. We offer B2B products and services to more than 2,600 hospitals and labs across the country. This role is looking for specific experience in digital marketing: SEO/SEM, digital ad campaigns, online brand awareness, etc. If you are an experienced digital marketing specialist who enjoys learning all things marketing—writing, creating, event management, company culture and more—we look forward to hearing from you.
Along with the exciting, challenging and rewarding aspects of the position, TELCOR offers the opportunity to branch out of a traditional work setting and into an environment where an individual is valued, encouraged to grow and is a contributor to the future development of the company. This role requires the employee to work in our office in Lincoln, NE. During this time of the Covid-19 pandemic, teleworking may be approved by your manager.
– Drive awareness and leads through digital marketing campaigns across social media, email, PPC, content marketing and advertising campaigns to boost brand awareness
– Collaborate with marketing team to produce relevant content including videos, sales literature, webinars, graphics for the website and other channels, blog posts, etc.
– Manage digital SEO/SEM to increase web presence
– Manage website analytics platforms, i.e., Google Analytics, Google Search Console, etc.
– Create content, scheduling, engagement monitoring and analysis of social media including lead generation tools
– Manage and create landing pages and microsites supporting marketing initiatives
– Write and produce content to expand our digital footprint and awareness to drive awareness
– Evaluate emerging technologies and provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
– Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
– Other duties as assigned
– 2+ year experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google AdWords
– 2+ years working experience in digital marketing
– Strong graphic design, layout and creative writing skills (Adobe Creative Cloud—Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, etc.)
– Exceptional Microsoft Office skills including Word, Excel® and PowerPoint®
– Experience with WordPress and content marketing platforms
– Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
– Prefer a bachelor’s degree in marketing, digital media or relevant field
– Prefer experience in healthcare sales or marketing
– Prefer strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
– Prefer willingness to travel 20%