Digital Marketing Specialist – NEBCO, Inc.
Company Background Founded in 1908, NEBCO, Inc. is a fourth-generation, family-owned and operated business with more than 1,100 employees and 50 locations throughout Nebraska. NEBCO supplies the construction industry with ready mixed concrete and concrete-related materials. The NEBCO group of companies are also active in road construction, traffic control, mining, real estate development and management and construction surety bonding. The company owns a short line railroad, as well as Quarry Oaks Golf Club and the Lincoln Saltdogs baseball team. NEBCO has grown to become one of Nebraska’s most diversified and successful privately-owned businesses. For more information about NEBCO, visit, http://www.nebcoinc.com.
The role is responsible for the support and execution of digital marketing across our digital channels. This highly creative position will develop and implement strategy for all NEBCO Companies’ online presence, including but not limited to, managing 25+ company websites, e-mail marketing, SEO, and other marketing campaigns
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Abide by Company Safety Program and Policies, while performing duties safely.
- As a key member of the Marketing team, this position must know how to creatively handle various online marketing tools and assist in other marketing projects as assigned.
- Manage and develop websites for all NEBCO Companies using WordPress.
- Participate in the entire lifecycle of website management, including planning, development, deployment, maintenance, content creation, and more.
- Edit and update website content & create new landing pages as needed.
- Assist in content publishing efforts across all NEBCO company websites ensuring that websites and catalogs are up to date.
- Design and coordinate aspects of our digital marketing efforts including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Collaborates with internal teams to create/optimize website pages.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals.
- Write clear, concise product SEO-driven copy across a variety of user experiences.
- Orchestrate digital marketing efforts, including brand marketing, recruitment marketing, product marketing and marketing work targeted to both B2B and B2C audiences.
- Work across a variety of digital channels including websites, paid search, display, video, and others.
- Set up and launch email marketing campaigns through our Email Marketing Software.
- Develop graphics and layouts for print and digital media while adhering to NEBCO brand standards.
- Familiarity with the latest inbound and content marketing techniques.
- Responsible for supporting the Marketing Director by assisting in establishing, updating and maintaining a professional graphic branding standard for the organization.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of a cohesive visual identity that implements the Company branding standards and guidelines.
- Monitor and track production projects to ensure proper and timely completion.
- Support and assist in the integrated marketing communications for advertising, website content, digital marketing, print, web design, photo and video productions, tradeshows, events and social media.
- Update the corporate Intranet utilizing Sharepoint.
- Assist with developing online marketing programs designed to drive traffic to websites.
- Contribute to the process of information design, to ensure that content is appropriately structured to meet the goals for the site and the needs of company. Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, marketing, communications, graphic arts or related field.
- Preferably applicant will have successfully completed Marketing, promotions or related courses or equivalent or any equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have demonstrated website maintenance and social media working experience.
- Experience with social media platforms, including, but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram. Experience writing, editing and crafting content for the social media space.
- Must have excellent expertise in the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Acrobat Professional, InDesign, and Photoshop) and Microsoft Office programs.
- Must have good skills in operating a personal computer and various software packages.
- Website development experience is required, as well as experience in WordPress is desirable.
- Email marketing software experience is required.
- Driving to various business locations will be required.
- Retirement Plans
- Paid Holidays
- Insurance Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Paid Time Off