Digital Marketing Specialist – Lincoln Chamber of Commerce
The Digital Marketing Specialist reports directly to the Director of Marketing & Communications and works to increase the visibility of the Lincoln Chamber of Commerce, Lincoln Partnership for Economic Development and Lincoln Convention and Visitors Bureau through the creation and delivery of compelling media that grows and attracts business and travel interest in Lincoln.
This position is responsible for planning, creating and implementing all digital and web-based content to effectively meet all marketing and communication needs. This role requires exceptional organizational skills, creative thinking and collaboration. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who works well in a team environment, embraces new opportunities and maintains the ability to effectively manage multiple projects.
Videography & Photography
- Shoot and edit video footage to produce small-scale features to promote local businesses, the Chamber organizations and the community at large
- Capture and edit photos of the city, businesses, local attractions and events
- Build long-term social media strategies and campaigns to increase overall engagement and brand awareness using concise, authentic messaging
- Create, generate and manage content for all social media accounts across numerous platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube and Twitter) for all organizations
- Analyze data and trends to strategically continue to increase social engagement and reach
- Produce monthly social media analytics reports
- Utilize knowledge of analytics, SEO, audience and competitor research, indexing, heatmaps and quality link building tactics to ensure website satisfaction and usability for all users
- Maintain content for three main websites and several smaller sites, making frequent and regular updates to keep the content current, accurate and relevant
- Work with the leadership teams of all organizations to ensure each website is meeting their growing needs, accurately illustrating their work and goals
- Utilize software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Canva and InDesign to enhance current website and social media content, ensuring all graphics reflect the mission and brand of the organizations
- Assist in the planning, promoting and product of live and virtual events
- Attend all Chamber-hosted events and programs
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Previous experience in positions with primary responsibilities that include videography, social media, communications, public relations, editorial/journalism, website development and content management and/or graphic arts. Bachelor’s degree in relevant field (marketing, journalism, communications, public relations) preferred or equivalent experience.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in joining our dynamic organization, please email your resume to Brooke Zimmerman, Director of Marketing & Communications, at firstname.lastname@example.org.