Digital Marketing Specialist – Firespring
Looking for your chance to make a real impact?
Firespring, one of the largest marketing communications firms in the Midwest, is looking for our next amazing human to join our team. We’re known for providing marketing, printing, websites and strategic guidance to thousands of brands, businesses and nonprofits. Our clients and partners count on us as a force in our areas of expertise to help them do more good.
See if this position sounds like your dream job. We can’t wait to find out if it could be you.
Do you avoid clicking on Google Ads because you know how much they cost? Judge websites based on their Domain Authority? How about smirking in approval when you’re hit with a ridiculously well-targeted Instagram ad? Well then, keep reading. Our Digital Marketing Specialist will work directly with our VP of Digital Marketing, Content Director, and creative team to assist in the creation of digital marketing campaigns, which include SEO, PPC, and paid social media. You should love to rabbit-hole on any given topic, ask great questions, and solve problems like it’s your job (because it is)!
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Manage, review, and perform SEO responsibilities associated with Google, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of clients
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics
- Create PPC and social media campaigns aligned with our clients’ goals
- Write SEO-focused website copy following provided content briefs and client brand-specific messaging
- Assist in creating social media posts following brand standards and messaging and managing internal and client social media accounts
- Generate, edit, and send bi-weekly and monthly KPI reports
- Work with third-party platforms that assist in our daily SEO and PPC management
- Collaboration is huge. If you’re a team player, let’s talk
- Copywriting experience for marketing websites, social media, and promotional materials
- Experience working with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and Google Data Studio
- Experience managing successful paid social media campaigns, and a solid understanding of social marketing
- Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving client goals
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented and able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary—We recognize that our people are our greatest asset. We reward candidates who wow us by offering competitive pay.
- Vacation—Paid holidays are a no brainer, but how does unlimited, paid vacation sound? Salaried employees of Firespring are encouraged to take what they need when it comes to time off in order to live their best and healthiest lives.
- 401(k)—Your parents preached about the importance of saving. Now we’re helping you get it done. Firespring provides professional financial advisors who will help you make a plan and guide your investments.
- Fun—Millions of people go to work, punch the clock from 8 to 5 and hate every moment of it. That’s not the case here. We have an indoor slide, a game room and a group of people dedicated to creating activities and fun inside and outside the office. To put it mildly, we’re serious about having fun—and it reflects in our work too.
- Giving back—When your employer makes it possible for you to give back to your community on the clock? Win for everyone. Every Firespring team member gets one paid day off each month to give back to the community in any way they’d like.
- Miscellaneous Benefits—Not all benefits are about the Benjamins, baby. Some of the things you’ll enjoy while working here include unlimited soft drinks, tea and beer. And don’t worry about your duds—business-casual is the dress code here. Still looking to make your cubicle-shackled friends jealous of your new gig? Our company-wide social and recreational activities are sure to do just that.
Ready to come aboard?
Please include a cover letter. Resumes without one won’t be considered.
While we genuinely appreciate your interest in employment with Firespring, we can only respond to the most qualified candidates.
Firespring is an EEO/AA employer.
We’ll be in touch.