Digital Marketing Specialist – Faith Regional Health Services
This position is part of a team of skilled individuals.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will contribute to the ongoing deployment of Faith Regional’s digital marketing strategy. The role is primarily responsible for assisting the marketing team with the creation, development, production, and execution of digital marketing communication strategies with a strong emphasis placed on videography, photography, content marketing, online and social strategies, and data analysis.
This role will lead marketing campaigns across all digital channels – email, web, CRM, and organic/paid search advertising; maintaining the organization’s websites and app, support and implement SEO/SEM/PPC strategies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Digital Media, Journalism, Communications, or Marketing preferred.
- Previous digital marketing, healthcare, and/or marketing experience preferred.
- 5 years of previous experience in field preferred.
- Language Skills – Ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language required.
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills with the ability to balance multiple projects. Strong analytic skills with emphasis on data analysis required.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with a team to develop and implement digital marketing campaigns and work on time sensitive projects with attention to detail required.
- Strong understanding of analytics and ROI preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills preferred.
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills preferred.
- Understanding of best practices for marketing communication elements including graphic design, copywriting, web design, social media, content management, photo and video production, advertising, and online communications preferred.
- Microsoft, Adobe, Social Media, and CMS Platforms knowledge preferred.