Digital Marketing Specialist – CIP
The Digital Marketing Specialist is an excellent marketer, creating success at the intersection of digital marketing, communications, and technology. This position is a key member of the Marketing Department and will work with other members of the team to create a strong digital presence for CIP and 35+ apartment communities. The ideal candidate possesses strong attention to detail, an ability to execute marketing best practices, and measure success on key performance metrics. This person is a problem-solver, resourceful, a self-starter, and is effective in time management and managing priorities. The Digital Marketing Specialist reports to the Director of Marketing and Training and works closely with the marketing, training, and property management teams.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage and develop corporate and 35+ property websites, including layouts, functionalities, content and more; Create strong user experiences that leads to effective inbound marketing.
- Oversee and manage key marketing strategies including online reputation management, survey programs, SEO, and company communications including news releases. –
- Perform technical support and troubleshooting, ensuring web technologies are performing appropriately.
- Analyze marketing KPIs to inform on consumer habits and provide recommendations to improve business goals.
- Design and write surveys using best practices and analyze results providing feedback to necessary parties.
- Stay abreast digital best practices and areas of innovation to maximize inbound marketing efforts and key performance metrics; Implement new digital tools and evaluate effectiveness as applicable.
- Help develop content for digital advertising and email campaigns.
- Analyze customer lifecycle and buying process, adjusting digital marketing and communication initiatives to align.
- Support the marketing effort with research, analysis, and reporting in areas such as market research, demographic data, and more.
- Monitor data such as Google Analytics, advertising data, and more to determine effectiveness of strategy and make adjustments as required.
- Utilize our project management software, Asana, to track ongoing tasks and projects.
- Assist and coach property teams on how to use marketing-related tools.
- Represent and encourage others in “living” out the company Mission Statement, Vision and Core Values.
- Absorbs and complies with laws/policies regarding Federal, State and Municipal Fair Housing Laws, and The Tenant Landlord Act.
What you need for success:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field. Four or more years of related experience and/or training
- Must be proficient with marketing concepts and strategies
- Demonstrable experience and aptitude with web technologies, web design, and user experience. HTML, CSS, and other coding experience not required
- Familiarity with WordPress a plus but not required
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and strong analytical skills
- Comfortable in learning industry-specific technological tools and eager to become an expert
- You thrive on working independently, taking initiatives on projects, and love to work in team environment
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, Google Analytics, and project management software preferred
Your work environment:
- We provide safe and healthy work environments
- We work hard and we have fun while creating exceptional experiences
- We celebrate a workplace with diversity and inclusion. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
- For this position, the physical demands may include regular standing, sitting, walking, and climbing stairs, use of hands and fingers, talking, hearing, and seeing. You must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these functions