Digital Campaign Marketing Manager – Ameritas
At Ameritas, our mission is Fulfilling Life. We do that in many ways, but especially by helping people invest in themselves by offering trusted financial and insurance products, including individual life and disability insurance, employee benefits, retirement planning, investments, and wealth management services.
The Digital Campaign Manager is responsible for developing a deep understanding of the business objectives they support, including products, customers and processes. Duties include planning and execution of multi-faceted marketing campaigns with an objective of lead warming and lead generation. The position will work in lockstep with marketing and business leadership to deliver measurable results that drive company growth. The successful leader will balance vision and creative thinking with analytical rigor and a commitment to meet financial goals.
What you do
- Actively works with business partners to understand current and future business needs and to drive the development and optimization of multi-channel marketing campaigns targeted to acquisition and recruiting strategies through lead generation techniques for both B2B and B2C audiences.
- Analyzes provided campaign performance and collaborates with analysts, digital and campaigns teams to develop comprehensive testing plans with a “never-stop” approach to optimize marketing campaign strategies.
- Provides both strategic leadership and hands-on, tactical execution of acquisition and recruiting strategies.
- Applies a customer-centric lens to every project and advocates the “customer” view.
- Shares results and insights with key stakeholders, always with an action plan in mind.
- Acts as a consultant providing professional council and guidance to internal stakeholders and subject matter experts that is based on experience, industry best practices and analytics.
- Develops close working relationships with senior level management and subject matter experts (SMEs) to ensure success of campaigns.
- Monitors and reports on metrics and success of campaigns.
- Leads the production and distribution of various internal and external marketing elements, using corporate brand standards.
What you bring
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, English, Journalism, Public Relations or a related communications field; MBA in Marketing a plus
- 4-6 years marketing experience with 3+ years in a lead generation role.
- Strong business acumen, including an understanding of marketing concepts and best practices, as well as the ability to recognize business development opportunities and pursue them strategically.
- Comfortable with a balance of day-to-day execution and high-level strategy.
- Quick to learn and leverage multiple technology platforms to process both work and data: Salesforce, Workfront, Automated Marketing Systems, Marketing Cloud, etc.
What we offer
- Our company motto is “Fulfilling Life” and we take that job seriously, with a heavy commitment to volunteering and community support, employee well-being, and providing quality products and services that help our customers create a brighter future.
- Being a mutual-based organization, the return on our investment goes back into the company, to benefit our members/customers.
- We’re committed to professional development, opportunity, inclusion and diversity. Team building and collaboration are also priorities.
- A total rewards package with all the comprehensive health and welfare benefits you’d expect, including competitive pay and incentives, 401(k), flexible work schedules and time off to care for yourself and others.
- Additional popular benefits, including tuition reimbursement, and student loan repayment, an incentivized well-being program, adoption assistance, paid time off for volunteering, training and career development opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Ameritas has a reputation as a company that cares, and because everyone should feel safe bringing their authentic, whole self to work, we’re committed to an inclusive culture and diverse workplace, enriched by our individual differences. We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that hires based on qualifications, positive attitude and exemplary work ethic, regardless of sex, race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.