Communications & Marketing Internship – Nebraska Bankers Association
The Nebraska Bankers Association represents banks of all sizes throughout Nebraska. We help our members serve their communities through our marketing, workforce development, advocacy and education programs.
If you’re a current undergraduate interested in communications, marketing, advertising and public relations or related areas, we want you to join our team.
We’re hiring a paid intern to work in a variety of areas, including:
- Social media, website and other content creation
- Social media, website and email marketing analytics
- Video and photography projects
- Workforce and financial literacy initiatives
- Other communication and marketing projects based on intern interest
The ideal candidate has:
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Cloud
- An understanding of communications, public relations and marketing trends
- Strong oral and written communication skills
The internship is 15-20 hours per week at our office in downtown Lincoln during the fall semester. The internship may be extended based on mutual interest.
Submit a resume, cover letter and portfolio to:
NBA Director of Communications and Marketing