Communications & Marketing Assistant – Nebraska Bankers Association
1. Manage the NBA calendar process including photo solicitation and selection, bank ordering and distribution
2. Coordinate the processing and fulfillment of other NBA products including but not limited to Husker football schedules, thumbprint pads, ag fact cards and ag placements
3. Coordinate NBA’s Husker Harvest Days participation
4. Oversee the NBA job board and respond to member questions
5. Coordinate the NBA internship program
6. Assist with weekly membership publications
7. Assist with other communications efforts including proofreading, editing, website updates, and social media
8. Support the NBA’s financial literacy and workforce development efforts
a. May include coordinating events, promotional activities, content creation.
9. Provide backup phone support for the NBA offices.
10. Assume other duties and responsibilities as situations arise and as requested.
· Bachelor\’s degree or comparable related experience
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Strong proofreading/editing skills
· Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite
· Highly motivated self-starter with strong interpersonal relationship skills
· Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects
· Strong prioritization skills
· Excellent member relations/customer service skills
· Moderate to heavy lifting and/or carrying of materials up to 50 lbs.
· Valid license to operate a non-commercial vehicle other than a motorcycle.