Client Onboarding Analyst – Proceed Finance
Proceed Finance’s Onboarding Analysts onboard thousands of medical providers across the United States helping them through the onboarding and vetting process, ensuring they have a positive start with Proceed Finance.
This role is responsible for collecting and processing client onboarding information in an efficient and professional manner. Responsible for reaching out to potential clients to follow up on outstanding information as well as clarifying and explaining information needed to onboard. Also responsible for explaining the onboarding process when questions arise and keeping all internal stakeholders informed as requested.
Essential Job Duties
- Review lead information and classify as a new or existing lead.
- Research new leads, pull and save appropriate background information via the web.
- Enter and assign lead to sales team for consultation calls to be completed.
- Enter lead information into Client Relations Management System (CRM).
- Prepare and send appropriate enrollment templates to prospective clients via DocuSign.
- Update internal Client Relations Management System (CRM) with status changes to track where provider is in onboarding process.
- Communicate onboarding status with internal stakeholders as requested.
- Thoroughly review returned documentation to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Act as a liaison with provider’s office for any missing or incomplete information.
- Follow up with the provider’s office as needed to ensure all missing or incomplete information is received.
- Organize received information for provider vetting team to review.
- Communicate status and update internal tracking systems.
- Proactively communicate with providers throughout the process to ensure they are aware of where they are in the onboarding process to manage timelines and expectations as well as gather missing information.
- Assign account ownership based on provided account assignment logic.
- Communicate approval to the practice.
- Act as a liaison between the client and internal stakeholders during the onboarding process to ensure client and internal needs are met.
- Escalate onboarding questions as necessary and track to ensure client continues to move through the process in an efficient manner.
- Identify large client opportunities and ensures they are receiving proper attention from internal stakeholders.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field preferred.
- In lieu of degree, 3- 5 years experience in similar role communicating directly with clients, explaining business needs, and ensuring completeness of documentation is required.
Qualifications & Skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, plan, set priorities, coordinate, and manage multiple priorities of varying degrees of complexity.
- Strong attention to detail, and ability to ensure all requirements are met.
- Ability to communicate, both written and verbal, in a timely and professional manner.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills, keen attention to detail and resiliency skills.
- Must be a quick learner, self-starter, and have the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Understand how to communicate difficult and sensitive information tactfully.
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to work and collaborate within a team
- Adapts well to change
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Knowledge of the financial services industry
- Work is performed in a standard office setting
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet
- Sedentary work that primarily involves sitting/standing
- Light work that includes moving objects up to 20 pounds occasionally
Hours of Work
- A minimum of 40 hours per week
Initial interview will be over the phone. We are working in the office. We are following CDC guidelines for all potential exposures. Health and safety of our employees is very important to us.