Business Development Representative – Nebraska Public Media
Do you want to end your sales day knowing you’ve made a difference?
If so, Nebraska Public Media is looking for YOU!
Nebraska Public Media is seeking an experienced salesperson to join our Corporate Support Team.
This team is responsible for developing business relationships across the Nebraska Public Media portfolio, including Radio, Television, and Digital Underwriting Sales (Advertising), Event Sponsorships and Local Production Partnerships.
One opportunity exists to service the Omaha Market and includes flexibility to work from home or out of our Lincoln, NE home office, as desired.
Client interaction will be over the phone, over Zoom, and may require occasional in-market day travel to visit with clients. Company car provided.
Job responsibilities include:
- develop strategic sales relationships with existing and prospective clients;
- create, present and close multi-platform sponsorship opportunities;
- help clients meet content and production requirements and deadlines through account management;
- achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue goals;
- provide reporting;
- and attend in-person and virtual meetings as necessary.